Below are 10 practice questions to help you study for the sentence completion and math portions of the GRE exam.
Sample GRE Sentence Completion Questions
1. His neighbors found his ________ manner bossy and irritating, and they stopped inviting him to backyard barbeques.
2. Steven is always ______ about showing up for work because he feels that tardiness is a sign of irresponsibility.
3. Candace would ______ her little sister into an argument by teasing her and calling her names.
4. The dress Ariel wore ______ with small, glassy beads, creating a shimmering effect.
5. Being able to afford this luxury car will ______ getting a better-paying job.
Sample GRE Geometry Questions
Common Information: In a question, information concerning one or both of the quantities to be compared is centered above the two columns. A symbol that appears in both columns represents the same thing in Column A as it does in Column B.
Directions: Each of the following questions consists of two quantities, one in Column A and one in Column B. Compare the two quantities and choose:
a. if the quantity in Column A is greater
b. if the quantity in Column B is greater
c. if the two quantities are equal
d. if the relationship cannot be determined from the information given.
Download Answer Key
Enter your email address below to download our full GRE practice question PDF document along with the answer key to see what you've mastered and where you still need to improve.